Home » Razor » Razor B08411PP36 DLX Electric Skateboard User Manual
Read and understand this guide before using the product.
Planche à Roulettes Électrique
Para edades de 9 años en adelante.
Lea el instructivo antes de operar el producto.
Hecho en China
1Remote Pairing Confirmation
2Initial charge time: 5 hours.
3Front Wheel Replacement
4Hub Motor Replacement
5Battery Pack Replacement
6Where to Ride the RazorX DLX
7How to Ride the RazorX DLX
8How to Stop
9Using the Charger
10Documents / Resources
10.1Related Manuals / Resources
Remote Pairing Confirmation
Initial charge time: 5 hours.
Front Wheel Replacement
Hub Motor Replacement
Battery Pack Replacement
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS during operation and maintenance Parents/adult supervisors read this page first
PARENTS/SUPERVISING ADULTS MUST TEACH CHILDREN HOW TO SAFELY RIDE THIS PRODUCT. If the rider fails to use common sense and heed these warnings, there is an increased risk of damage, serious injury, or possibly death.
Riding this Product Presents Potential Risks.
- Like any riding product, this product can be hazardous (for example, falling off or riding into a hazardous situation). This product is, of the course meant to move and it is, therefore, possible for a rider to lose control or otherwise get into dangerous situations.
- Both children and adults responsible for supervising them must recognize that if such things occur, a rider can be seriously injured or possibly die, even when using safety equipment and taking other safety precautions.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND USE COMMON SENSE.
Parental and Adult Responsibility and Supervision are Necessary
Because this product can be hazardous – and not every product is appropriate for every age or size of child – different age recommendations are found within this category of product which is intended to reflect the nature of the hazards and the expected mental or physical ability, or both, of a child to cope with the hazards. Parents and supervising adults need to select riding products appropriate for the age of the child who will ride this product and take care to prevent children who may be too immature or inexperienced for a product’s characteristics to endanger themselves around it.
- The recommended rider age for this product is 9 years of age and older. Any rider, even 9 or older, unable to fit comfortably on this product should not attempt to ride it. A parent’s decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child’s maturity, skill, and ability to follow rules. Keep this product away from small children and remember that it is intended for use only by persons who are, at a minimum, completely comfortable and competent while operating this product.
- Maximum rider weight 100 kg.
- Persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury, impair their physical dexterity or
mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and follow safety instructions, and to be able to understand the hazards inherent in RazorX DLX use, should not use or be permitted to use products inappropriate for their abilities. Persons with heart conditions, head, back, or neck ailments (or prior surgeries to these areas of the body), or pregnant women, should be cautioned not to operate such products.
Check RazorX DLX Before Use – Maintain After Use
- Before use, check to confirm that any and all covers and guards are in place and in serviceable condition.
- After use, maintaining, ing, and repairing this product in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications in this manual. Use only the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts. Do not modify this product from the manufacturer’s original design and configuration.
Acceptable Riding Practices and Conditions – Parents/adults should discuss these rules with their children. Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Where to Ride the RazorX DLX
- Always check and obey any local laws or regulations which may affect the locations where this product may be used. Keep safely away from autos and motor vehicle traffic at all times and only use where allowed and with caution.
- Ride defensively. Be careful to avoid pedestrians, skaters, skateboards, bikes, children, or animals who may enter your path. Respect the rights and property of others.
- This product is intended for use on flat, dry surfaces such as pavement or level ground, without loose debris such as sand, leaves, rocks, or gravel.
- Wet, slick, bumpy, uneven, or rough surfaces may lessen traction and increase the risk of accidents.
- Do not ride this product in mud, ice, puddles, or water.
- Watch out for potential obstacles that could catch your wheel or force you to swerve suddenly or lose control.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes.
- Do not ride this product in wet or icy weather and never immerse this product in water, as the electrical and drive components could be damaged by water or create other possibly unsafe conditions.
- Never risk damaging surfaces such as carpet or flooring by use of this product indoors.
- Never use near steps or swimming pools.
How to Ride the RazorX DLX
- NOTE: This product must be moving at 5 km/h (3 mph) before the motor will engage.
- Do not activate the remote unless you are on the RazorX DLX and in a safe, outdoor environment suitable for riding. Turn the power button to the “ON” position for both the RazorX DLX and the remote.
- Place one foot on the front of the deck and with the other foot, push (kick start) RazorX DLX while holding the lever on the remote in the “GO” position. Place other foot on the rear of the deck once the motor has engaged.
- Do not touch the electric motor on your product when in use (or after using) as it can become very hot.
- Avoid high speeds, as you might have on downhill rides, where you might lose control.
- Do not ride at night or when visibility is limited.
- Do not attempt or do stunts or tricks on the product. The product is not strong enough to withstand misuse and abuse such as jumping, curb grinding, or any other type of stunt. Racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers also increase the risk of loss of control or may cause uncontrolled rider actions or reactions. All of these could result in serious injury or possibly death.
- Never allow more than one person at a time to ride this product.
- Do not allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts or wheels.
- Never use headphones or a cell phone when riding.
- Never hitch a ride with a vehicle.
How to Stop
- The product does not have a brake. However, it can coast to a stop or can use “dynamic motor braking” to slow more quickly.
- While riding, release the remote lever and it will return to the “neutral” position. The product will slow to a stop with motor assistance.
- To slow more rapidly to a stop, move the remote lever down to the stop position and hold. This will engage dynamic motor braking and the product will slow down more quickly.
- Stepping off the product also works to stop, and releasing the remote lever will cut power to the motor.
Proper Riding Equipment, Clothes, Shoes
- Always wear proper protective equipment, such as an approved safety helmet (with chin strap securely buckled), elbow pads, and kneepads. A helmet may be legally required by local law or regulation in your area. In addition, a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and gloves are recommended.
- Always wear athletic shoes (lace-up shoes with rubber soles), never ride barefoot or in sandals, and keep shoelaces tied and away from the wheels, motor, and drive system.
Using the Charger
- Never modify the electric system. The alteration could cause a fire.
- Use ONLY the RazorX DLX charger.
- Initial charge time: 5 hours.
- Recharge time: up to 5 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Turn off after each ride. The battery may be unable to recharge if left “ON” without use.
- Do NOT charge at or below freezing (0º C).
- Do not allow the charger or battery pack to overheat. If they seem warm, allow them to cool down. Charge only at room temperature.
- Do not place the product or charger in the sun or warm environment. Keep at normal room temperature.
- Battery pack should not be disassembled, crushed, punctured, opened, or otherwise mutilated.
- The charger supplied with this product should be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure, and other parts.
- In the event of such damage, the product must not be charged until the charger has been repaired or replaced.
- The charger is not a toy. Charger should only be operated by an adult.
- Do not operate chargers near flammable materials or an open flame.
- Unplug the charger and disconnect from the product when not in use.
- Do not exceed charging time.
- Always disconnect the product from the charger prior to wiping it down or cleaning with a damp cloth.
CONTAINS A LITHIUM-ION BATTERY PACK. BATTERIES MUST BE RECYCLED
Documents / Resources
|Razor B08411PP36 DLX Electric Skateboard [pdf] User Manual|
B08411PP36, DLX Electric Skateboard
Related Manuals / Resources
Razor DLX Electric Skateboard User Manual
Razor DLX Electric Skateboard User Manual Read and understand this guide before using product. www.razor.com Remote Pairing Confirmation…
Mi Electric Scooter Manual
Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download [optimized]Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download
RAZOR Dirt Electric Bike Specifications
Razor MX350 Dirt Electric Bike Specifications Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h) Run Time: Up to 30…
Xaralyn Electric Fireplaces User Manual
Xaralyn Electric Fireplaces User Manual - Optimized PDF Xaralyn Electric Fireplaces User Manual - Original PDF