1JETSON JOMEGA-BLK Omega Electric Scooter
3California Proposition 65
4DISPOSAL OF USED BATTERY
6HARDWARE / TOOLS INCLUDED:
11Documents / Resources
11.1Related Manuals / Resources
JETSON JOMEGA-BLK Omega Electric Scooter
- Before use, please read the user manual and safety warnings carefully, and make sure you understand and accept all the safety instructions. The user will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by improper use.
- Before each cycle of operation, the operator shall perform the preoperation checks specified by the manufacturer: That all guards and pads originally supplied by the manufacturer are in proper place and in serviceable condition; That the braking system is functioning properly; That any and all axle guards, chain guards, or other covers or guards supplied by the manufacturer are in place and in serviceable condition; That tires are in good condition, inflated properly, and have sufficient tread remaining; The area that the product is to be operated should be safe and suitable for safe operation.
- Components shall be maintained and repaired in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and using only the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts with installation performed by dealers or other skilled persons.
- Warning against recharging non-rechargeable batteries.
- Don’t allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels, or drive train, while the motor is running.
- This product should not be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Unsupervised children should not play with the product (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Adult supervision is required.
- The rider should not exceed 132 lb.
- Units shall not be operated to perform racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers, which may cause loss of control, or may cause uncontrolled operator/passenger actions or reactions.
- Never use near motor vehicles.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes. Scooter may suddenly stop.
- Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction, braking, and visibility.
- Avoid riding around flammable gas, steam, liquid, or dust that could cause fire.
- Operators shall adhere to all of the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions, as well as comply with all laws and ordinances: Units without headlights shall be operated only with adequate daylight conditions of visibility, and; Owners shall be encouraged to highlight (for conspicuity) using lighting, reflectors, and for low-riding units, signal flags on flexible poles.
- Persons with the following conditions shall be cautioned not to operate: Those with heart conditions; Pregnant women; Persons with head, back, or neck ailments, or prior surgeries to those areas of the body; and persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical dexterity or mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and perform all of the safety instructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in unit use.
- Do not ride at night.
- Do not ride after drinking or taking prescription medication.
- Do not carry items when riding.
- Never operate the product barefooted.
- Always wear shoes and keep shoelaces tied.
- Make sure your feet are always placed securely on the deck.
- Operators always shall use appropriate protective clothing, including but not limited to a helmet, with appropriate certification, and any other equipment recommended by the manufacturer: Always wear protective equipment such as helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- Always give way to pedestrians.
- Be alert to things in front and far away from you.
- Do not allow distractions when riding, such as answering the phone or engaging in any other activities.
- The product cannot be ridden by more than one person.
- When you ride the product along with other riders, always keep a safe distance to avoid a collision.
- When turning, be sure to maintain your balance.
- Riding with improperly adjusted brakes is dangerous and can result in serious injury or death.
- The brake may become hot while operating, do not touch the brake with your bare skin.
- Applying brakes too hard or too suddenly can lock up a wheel, which could cause you to lose control and fall. Sudden or excessive application of the brake may result in injury or death.
- If the brake loosens, please adjust with the hexagon wrench, or please contact Jetson Customer Care.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately.
- Check whether all safety labels are in place and understood before riding.
- The owner shall allow the use and operation of the unit after a demonstration that such operators can understand and operate all components of the unit before use.
- Do not ride without proper training. Do not ride at high speeds, on uneven terrain, or on slopes. Do not perform stunts or
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Prolonged exposure to UV rays, rain and the elements may damage the enclosure materials, store indoors when not in use.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to a chemical such as Cadmium that is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth
defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product
Do not attempt to disassemble, modify, repair, or replace the unit or any components of the unit without instruction from Jetson Customer Care. This will void any warranty, and can lead to malfunctions which may cause injury.
ADDITIONAL OPERATION CAUTIONS
Do not lift the product oﬀ the ground while it is on and the wheels are in motion. This can result in freely spinning wheels, which may cause injury to yourself or others nearby. Do not jump on or oﬀ the product, and do not jump while using it. Always keep your feet firmly planted on the foot rest while in operation. Always check the battery charge before using.
NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
DISPOSAL OF USED BATTERY
Battery may contain hazardous substances which could endanger the environment and human health. This symbol marked on the battery and/ or packaging indicates that used battery shall not be treated as municipal waste. Batteries should be disposed of at an appropriate collection point for recycling. By ensuring the used batteries are disposed of correctly, you will help preventing potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more information about recycling of used batteries, please contact your local municipality waste disposal service.
- POWER BUTTON
- LED LIGHTS POWER BUTTON
- CHARGING PORT
- STEM CLAMP
- FRONT TIRE
- FOLDING MECHANISM
- REAR FOOT BRAKE
- REAR TIRE
HARDWARE / TOOLS INCLUDED:
*ADULTS MUST ASSIST CHILDREN IN THE INITIAL ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURES OF THE PRODUCT.
PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES MAY NOT REFLECT EXACT APPEARANCE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT.
Specs & Features
- MOTOR TYPE: 150W HUB MOTOR
- MAX SPEED: UP TO 10 MPH
- MAX RANGE: UP TO 5 MILES
- BATTERY: 21.6V, 2.5AH LITHIUM-ION
- RECOMMENDED AGE: 8+
- CLIMBING ANGLE: UP TO 10°
- PRODUCT FOLDED: 29.5” (L) × 14.6” (W) × 10.6” (H)
- PRODUCT UNFOLDED: 32.1” (L) × 14.6” (W) × 37.4” (H)
- DECK SIZE: 31” × 4.5”
- HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 32.6″ – 37.4”
- WHEEL SIZE: FRONT: 6”; REAR: 6”
- WEIGHT LIMIT: UP TO 132 LB
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 14.5 LB
- CHARGER: UL 100-240V
- CHARGE TIME: UP TO 5 HOURS
- EXTEND STEM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT TO THE TALLEST LENGTH.
- MAKE SURE WIRES ARE ALIGNED AND PULLED STRAIGHT UP.
NOTE: DO NOT PULL TOO HARD. DOING SO MAY DAMAGE THE WIRES.
- PLACE CLAMP ON THE HANDLEBAR.
- INSERT BOLT THROUGH CLAMP AND HANDLEBAR.
- TIGHTEN BOLT USING ALLEN KEY.
- MAKE SURE HANDLEBAR IS SECURE.
Unfolding / Folding the Omega
- ONCE YOU HEAR IT CLICK, IT’S FULLY UNFOLDED.
- MAKE SURE THE STEM IS SECURE.
- REVERSE THESE STEPS TO FOLD THE OMEGA.
Adjusting the Handlebar
OPEN THE STEM CLAMP.
- WHILE PRESSING DOWN THE BUTTON, LIFT OR LOWER THE HANDLEBAR.
- WHEN YOU HEAR IT CLICK, CLOSE STEM CLAMP TO LOCK.
MAKE SURE THE HANDLEBAR IS SECURE.
Charging the Battery
- ONLY USE THE INCLUDED CHARGER.
- PLUG THE CHARGER INTO THE WALL BEFORE THE CHARGING PORT.
- DON’T TURN ON THE OMEGA WHILE IT’S CHARGING.
- CHARGE THE BATTERY UNTIL IT IS FULLY CHARGED – UP TO 5 HOURS.
- REPLACE THE COVER OVER THE CHARGING PORT WHEN DONE.
CHARGING INDICATOR ON THE CHARGER:
- Charge Complete
Using the Rear Foot Brake
Riding the Omega
- PLACE ONE FOOT IN FRONT.
- PLACE THE OTHER FOOT IN BACK, AT A 70-90° ANGLE.
- TURN THE HANDLEBAR TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT TO MAKE TURNS.
Using the Thumb Throttle / E-Brake
PRESS DOWN ON THE E-BRAKE SLOWLY TO AVOID STOPPING ABRUPTLY OR LOSING CONTROL.
PUSH DOWN ON THE THUMB THROTTLE TO ACCELERATE. TAKE IT EASY ON THE THROTTLE UNTIL YOU GET USED TO IT.
Helmet SafetyCare & Maintenance
THE MAXIMUM RANGE IS 5 MILES. HOWEVER, MANY FACTORS WILL AFFECT HOW FAR YOU CAN GO PER CHARGE:
- DRIVING SURFACE: A SMOOTH, FLAT SURFACE WILL INCREASE DRIVING DISTANCE.
- WEIGHT: MORE WEIGHT MEANS LESS DISTANCE.
- TEMPERATURE: DO NOT RIDE, CHARGE, AND STORE THE OMEGA ABOVE 50°F.
- MAINTENANCE: TIMELY BATTERY CHARGING WILL INCREASE DRIVING DISTANCE.
- SPEED AND DRIVING STYLE: FREQUENT STARTING AND STOPPING WILL REDUCE DRIVING DISTANCE.
CLEANING THE OMEGA
TO CLEAN THE OMEGA, CAREFULLY WIPE WITH A DAMP CLOTH, THEN DRY WITH A DRY CLOTH. DO NOT USE WATER TO CLEAN THE OMEGA, AS THE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS MAY GET WET, RESULTING IN PERSONAL INJURY OR MALFUNCTION OF THE OMEGA.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- AVOID INTENSE PHYSICAL SHOCK, SEVERE VIBRATION, OR IMPACT.
- PROTECT FROM WATER OR MOISTURE.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE THE OMEGA OR ITS BATTERY.
- IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH THE BATTERY, PLEASE CONTACT JETSON CUSTOMER CARE.
- FULLY CHARGE THE BATTERY BEFORE STORING. THE BATTERY SHOULD BE FULLY CHARGED ONCE A MONTH AFTER THIS.
- COVER THE OMEGA TO PROTECT AGAINST DUST.
- STORE THE OMEGA INDOORS, IN A DRY PLACE.
Questions? Let us know.
Hours of Operation:
7 Days a Week, 10am-6pm
Manufactured by Shenzhen, China
Imported by Jetson Electric Bikes LLC.
86 34th Street 4th Floor,Brooklyn, New York 11232
Documents / Resources
|JETSON JOMEGA-BLK Omega Electric Scooter [pdf] Instruction Manual|
JOMEGA-BLK Omega Electric Scooter, JOMEGA-BLK, Omega Electric Scooter
Related Manuals / Resources
GOTRAX Electric Scooter Documentation
Mi Electric Scooter Manual
Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download [optimized]Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download
Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual
Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual - Download [optimized]Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual - Download
WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual
WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual - Download [optimized] WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual -…