1JETSON Element Pro Folding Electric Scooter.Remember to be safe and most importantly, have fun!
2What’s in the Box
41. Get Started
4.21.2 Battery Care Tips
4.31.3 Unfolding the Element Pro
4.41.4 Operating the Element Pro
52. Make Moves
5.12.1 Riding the Element Pro
5.22.2 Using the Thumb Throttle
5.32.3 Using the E-Brake
5.42.4 Using the Rear Foot Brake
6Connecting to the Bluetooth®
10Enjoying the ride?
11Questions? Let us know.
12Related Manuals / Resources
JETSON Element Pro Folding Electric Scooter.
Remember to be safe and most importantly, have fun!
What’s in the Box
- Release Lever
- Front Tire
- Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tire
- Small Screw (×4)
- Charger Model: CP4215
- Charging Cable
Specs & Features
- Max Speed: Up To 15.5 mph
- Max Range: Up To 12 miles
- Battery: 36V, 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion
- Motor: 250W Hub Motor
- Charger: 100-240V
- Charge Time: Up To 4 Hours
- Climbing Angle: Up To 15°
- Unfolded Dimensions: 40” × 16.5” × 42.5”
- Folded Dimensions: 40” × 16.5” × 15”
- Deck Size: 26” × 5.7”
- Handlebar Height: 42.5”
- Tire Size: 8”
- Weight Limit: Up to 235 lb
- Product Weight: 28 lb
- Recommended Age: 13+
1. Get Started
Connecting the Handlebar:
- Connect the four plugs according to color. Make sure the plugs clip in correctly. If you have any issues with the wires, please contact Jetson Customer Support. Tuck any excess wire into the Stem Tube.
- Slide the Handlebar into the Stem Tube.
- Tighten using the four screws. Make sure the screws are tight and the Handlebar is secure.
Warning: Failure to properly connect the plugs may cause the wires to smoke and other damages not covered by warranty.
Note: Tighten all screws and locking nuts before each ride to ensure they are tight.
1.2 Battery Care Tips
- Only use the included charger.
- Plug the charger into the wall before the Charging Port.
- Don’t turn on the Element Pro while it’s charging.
- Charge the battery until it is fully charged – up to 4 hours.
- Replace the cover over the Charging Port when done.
CHARGING INDICATOR ON THE CHARGER:
– Charging: Charging Temperature: 320 ~ 1040F
– Charge Complete:Operating Temperature: 320 ~ 1040F
1.3 Unfolding the Element Pro
Unclip the hook from theRear Foot Brake.
Lift Handlebars away from Deck.
Lock the Release Lever by lifting it up until it clicks
Make sure the Release Lever and Handlebars are secure. Unlock the Release Lever to fold.
- If the Release Lever becomes loose:
- Loosen the Small Screw with a 2 mm Hex Key.
- Use a Flathead screwdriver to tighten and lower the Bolt.
- Press the Release Lever against Stem until it locks.
- Tighten the Small Screw.
1.4 Operating the Element Pro
- Powering On – Press the Power Button to turn on.
- Powering Off – Hold the Power Button for 2 seconds to turn off.
- Speedometer – Hold the Power Button for 6 seconds to switch between mph and km/h.
- Speed Modes – Press the Power Button once to switch the speed modes.
- Light Function – Press the Power Button twice to turn on the headlight.
The light symbol will show on the LCD Display.
*Adults must assist children in the initial assembly and adjustment procedures to fold/unfold product and adjust handlebar to height.
2. Make Moves
2.1 Riding the Element Pro
- Place one foot in front.
- Place the other foot in back, at a 70-90° angle.
- Turn the handlebar to the left or right to make turns.
2.2 Using the Thumb Throttle
NOTE: Use the throttle gently until you get used to it.
2.3 Using the E-Brake
NOTE: Press down on the E-Brake slowly to avoid stopping abruptly or losing control.
2.4 Using the Rear Foot Brake
Press down to come to a complete stop.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may not reflect exact appearance of actual product.
Connecting to the Bluetooth®
Your Jetson Element Pro is Bluetooth® 4.1 enabled, so you can pair it with the Ride Jetson app on your personal Bluetooth® enabled device. The Ride Jetson app is available for download from the App Store and the Google Play Store, and it’s free!
- Turn on the Element Pro.
- Open the Ride Jetson app on your handheld device.
- Tap the Bluetooth® symbol in the top left corner of the app. (If you have not activated your Bluetooth® on your handheld device, the app will remind you).
- Select your Element Pro.
- The default Bluetooth password is 000000. If you would like to customize your password, go to the Settings in the app.
If you are having issues connecting to Bluetooth®, follow these steps…
- Try restarting the Element Pro by turning it off and then on.
- Click the Scan button to refresh.
- Restart the Ride Jetson app.
- Contact Jetson Customer Support for assistance.
Extra features available with the Ride Jetson app:
- Turn your Headlight on or off.
- Lock and unlock the throttle.
- Keep track of your travel time and distance.
- Choose from 3 different speed modes (Gear 1-3).
Care & Maintenance
The maximum range is 12 miles. However, many factors will affect how far you can go per charge:
- Driving Surface: A smooth, flat surface will increase driving distance.
- Weight: More weight means less distance.
- Temperature: Ride, charge, and store the Element Pro above 50°F.
- Maintenance: Timely battery charging will increase driving distance.
- Speed and Driving Style: Frequent starting and stopping will reduce driving distance.
CLEANING THE ELEMENT PRO
To clean the Element Pro, carefully wipe with a damp cloth, then dry with a dry cloth. Do not use water to clean the Element Pro, as the electrical and electronic systems may get wet, resulting in personal injury or malfunction of the Element Pro.
- Keep away from fire and excessive heat.
- Avoid intense physical shock, severe vibration, or impact.
- Protect from water or moisture.
- Do not disassemble the Element Pro or its battery.
- If there are any issues with the battery, please contact Jetson Customer Support.
- Fully charge the battery before storing. The battery should be fully charged once a month after this.
- Cover the Element Pro to protect against dust.
- Store the Element Pro indoors, in a dry place.
Do not attempt to disassemble, modify, repair, or replace the product or any components of the unit without instruction from Jetson Customer Support. This will void any warranty, and can lead to malfunctions which may cause injury.
ADDITIONAL OPERATION CAUTIONS
Do not lift the product off the ground while it is on and the wheels are in motion. This can result in freely spinning wheels, which may cause injury to yourself or others nearby. Do not jump on or off the product, and do not jump while using it. Always keep your feet firmly planted on the mat sensors while in operation. Always check the battery charge before using.
DISPOSAL OF USED BATTERY
Battery may contain hazardous substances which could endanger the environment and human health. This symbol marked on the battery and/or packaging indicates that used battery shall not be treated as municipal waste. Batteries should be disposed of at an appropriate collection point for recycling. By ensuring the used batteries are disposed of correctly, you will help preventing potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more information about recycling of used batteries, please contact your local municipality waste disposal service.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. And any use of such marks by Jetson Electric Bike LLC. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone® are trademarks of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Before use, please read the user manual and safety warnings carefully, and make sure you understand and accept all the safety instructions. The user will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by improper use.
- Before each cycle of operation, the operator shall perform the preoperation checks specified by the manufacturer: That all guards and pads originally supplied by the manufacturer are in proper place and in serviceable condition; That the braking system is functioning properly; That any and all axle guards, chain guards, or other covers or guards supplied by the manufacturer are in place and in serviceable condition; That tires are in good condition, inflated properly, and have sufficient tread remaining; The area that the product is to be operated should be safe and suitable for safe operation.
- Components shall be maintained and repaired in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and using only the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts with installation performed by dealers or other skilled persons.
- Warning against recharging non-rechargeable batteries.
- Don’t allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels, or drive train, while the motor is running.
- This product should not be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Unsupervised children should not play with the product (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Adult supervision is required.
- The rider should not exceed 235 lb.
- Units shall not be operated to perform racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers, which may cause loss of control, or may cause uncontrolled operator/passenger actions or reactions.
- Never use near motor vehicles.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes. Scooter may suddenly stop.
- Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction, braking, and visibility.
- Avoid riding around flammable gas, steam, liquid, or dust that could cause fire.
- Operators shall adhere to all of the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions, as well as comply with all laws and ordinances: Units without headlights shall be operated only with adequate daylight conditions of visibility, and; Owners shall be encouraged to highlight (for conspicuity) using lighting, reflectors, and for low-riding units, signal flags on flexible poles.
- Persons with the following conditions shall be cautioned not to operate: Those with heart conditions; Pregnant women; Persons with head, back, or neck ailments, or prior surgeries to those areas of the body; and persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical dexterity or mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and perform all of the safety instructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in unit use.
- Do not ride at night.
- Do not ride after drinking or taking prescription medication.
- Do not carry items when riding.
- Never operate the product barefooted.
- Always wear shoes and keep shoelaces tied.
- Make sure your feet are always placed securely on the deck.
- Operators always shall use appropriate protective clothing, including but not limited to a helmet, with appropriate certification, and any other equipment recommended by the manufacturer: Always wear protective equipment such as helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- Always give way to pedestrians.
- Be alert to things in front and far away from you.
- Do not allow distractions when riding, such as answering the phone or engaging in any other activities.
- The product cannot be ridden by more than one person.
- When you ride the product along with other riders, always keep a safe distance to avoid a collision.
- When turning, be sure to maintain your balance.
- Riding with improperly adjusted brakes is dangerous and can result in serious injury or death.
- The brake may become hot while operating, do not touch the brake with your bare skin.
- Applying brakes too hard or too suddenly can lock up a wheel, which could cause you to lose control and fall. Sudden or excessive application of the brake may result in injury or death.
- If the brake loosens, please adjust with the hexagon wrench, or please contact Jetson Customer Support.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately.
- Check whether all safety labels are in place and understood before riding.
- The owner shall allow the use and operation of the unit after a demonstration that such operators can understand and operate all components of the unit before use.
- Do not ride without proper training. Do not ride at high speeds, on uneven terrain, or on slopes. Do not perform stunts or turn abruptly.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Prolonged exposure to UV rays, rain and the elements may damage the enclosure materials, store indoors when not in use.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to a chemical such as Chromium that is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product
NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
Enjoying the ride?
Questions? Let us know.
Element Pro Folding Electric Scooter JELEM2-BLK User Manual – Optimized PDF
Element Pro Folding Electric Scooter JELEM2-BLK User Manual – Original PDF
Related Manuals / Resources
Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual
Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual - Download [optimized]Mi Electric Scooter Pro Manual - Download
WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual
WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual - Download [optimized] WIKEE X8 PRO Electric Scooter User Manual -…
GOTRAX Electric Scooter Documentation
Mi Electric Scooter Manual
Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download [optimized]Mi Electric Scooter Manual - Download