An Electro Mechanical Assembler will assemble and modify electromechanical equipment such as servomechanisms, gyros, tape drives, and other appliances. A well-drafted Electro Mechanical Assembler Resume gives a list of the following duties and tasks – connecting cables and tubes as per specifications, inspecting and testing completed units to ensure that the units meet tolerances and specifications, measuring parts using precision measuring instruments, aligning and adjusting parts, disassembling units to replace parts, operating small cranes to position and transport large parts; and fastening units to assemblies and subassemblies using hand and power tools.
Those interested in this line of activity should depict the resume the following skills – basic reading skills to follow written instructions, high attention to details, job-specific training and certification, mechanical assembly knowledge and experience and computer navigation skills. A high school diploma or GED is the minimum requirement.
- Resume Samples
- Electro Mechanical Assembler
Electro Mechanical Assembler Resume
Summary : Presented best efforts in life and that is reflected in work ethics and choices. Various experience from warehouse, picker packer, pharmacy tech to airline parts assembly and medical device assembly and packing.
Skills : Computers, Warehouse, Medical Device.
- Assemble and build plasma machines for a large global medical company for the medical industry.
- Install parts make at work substations and connect and assemble circuit boards to the unit.
- Assemble according to the procedure and the unit progresses through various assembly stations where it goes to testing before its complete.
- Assembled and worked on the following plasma machines, Aurora, Alex - mobile unit, Amicus.
- Assist in packing for shipping of the product when done and various other tasks assigned from inventory, labeling, stocking, prep of product.
- Quality control after building to make sure the product is assembled correctly and attentive to details.
- Integrated electronic components into metal chassis Routed and securing wire harnesses and cable.
Electro Mechanical Assembler I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Management position, where can contribute knowledge, skills and abilities and further grow within the company.
Skills : Plumbing, Customer Service, Power Tools.
- Build various gas boxes from Novellous, AKT, Genus, Aviza, Matson, Applied Materials and Lam sub-systems assembly.
- Assemble parts or units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies and frames, using various hand tools and equipment, screws, drilling and tapping.
- Install cable and pneumatic harness and perform point-to-point wiring.
- Connect, tubes, and wiring according to specifications.
- Read schematics and drawings and follow company step by step directions for assembly on a computer and great attention to detail.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, test and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and custom order requirements.
- Place nameplates and mark identifying information on parts after the assembly has been completed.
Electro Mechanical Assembler II Resume
Headline : Obtain a position with a progressive medical practice where able to maximize training/experience in medical coding.
Skills : Assembles Machines, Operating Skills.
- Maintained full knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods.
- Maintained familiarity with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards.
- Performed closing duties including cleaning, sanitizing and replenishing. Upheld a high standard of cleanliness in all work areas.
- Reviewed design drawings, specifications and customer requirements for newly engineered components and processes.
- Collaborated with mechanical engineers to resolve product development and maintenance issues.
- Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase productivity.
- Worked efficiently under strict deadlines to make sure that new products were shipped on time.
Jr. Electro Mechanical Assembler Resume
Objective : A highly-skilled, talented and qualified Electronic Repair Technician with more than twenty years of experience seeking a challenging position.
Skills : Assembly Line, Heavy Lifting, Machine Operation.
- Completion measuring, marking, drilling, and spotface metal cabinets.
- Install standoffs, tube supports, and miscellaneous hardware.
- Cabinet assembly completed by installing ground straps, connecting wire harness to an electrical box, mounting box in the cabinet and routing harness.
- Install pneumatic plates, spool pieces, and panels, and secure them with the proper hardware.
- Cut to proper size pneumatic tubing from controller and route through the cabinet to air operated valves.
- Pulling electrical wire through PVC car flex tube and cutting it to spec length, stuffing boxes, crimping and testing connectors, car flexing.
- Connecting stubs to car flex for solar panels. Tighten every piece of hardware to its correct torque spec.
Electro Mechanical Assembler/Analyst Resume
Objective : Experience in the manufacturing industry Familiar with the installation of electronic equipment, and cable installation.
Skills : Warehouse, Medical Device, Packing and Assembly.
Download Resume PDFBuild Free Resume
- Perform self-inspection and testing of assemblies Produced to engineering drawings blueprints and manufacturing work instructions.
- Work from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, diagrams, and verbal instructions and notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of components.
- Identifies and selects components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units.
- Assemble by hand or operate semiautomatic and automatic assembly equipment.
- Able to communicate technical skills and processes to interact With colleagues, engineering, and supervisors.
- Ableto work with little supervision and maintain production Pace in accordance with manufacturing on-time delivery needs.
- Abletorecognize weaknesses with Assembly skills and work.
Electro Mechanical Assembler/Executive Resume
Headline : Dynamic and results-oriented professional with extensive experience in electrical sub-assemblies involved in the electronics and aerospace industry, and high proficiency of using electronic testing equipment.
Skills : Mechanical Skills, Management.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as voltmeters.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
Electro Mechanical Assembler/Technician Resume
Headline : Performed equipment troubleshooting and make necessary adjustments to manufacture solid dose products within specification. Provided training and assisted supervision in developing and writing materials.
Skills : Electronics, Hard Working.
- Prepared fiber cable assemblies with the outer jacket on a protector tube.
- Wire bond using gold and aluminum wires, Mount controller and connect wire harness.
- Loading and unloading parts from carriers. Assembly using blueprints and drawings.
- Refurbishing and fixing components on cable/internet modems on an assembly line.
- Working with various tools such as electric drill bit with different attachments, soldering iron, clamps, heat gun, screwdriver, blade.
- Measuring tape and precise measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers) and Then manually testing the finished products.
- Soldering under the scope, SMT, through-hole, and wires and terminals.
Lead Electro Mechanical Assembler Resume
Summary : To succeed and excel in the high tech production industries where can utilize skills, work experience, and education.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Procedures.
- Assembled military and industrial computers. Cross-trained new employees in every department.
- Performed soldering electronic components and PCB.
- Installed electrical wiring and components, sub-assembly, rework, mechanical, reading schematics, electrical, mechanical prints.
- Performed subassembly, pneumatics cable harnessing, installing hardware and electronic PCB level.
- Responsible for metal fabrication and software/hardware integration, documentation.
- Operated precision equipment calipers, micrometers, and multimeters.
- Interpreted, and analyzed blueprints and schematics.
Electro Mechanical Assembler I Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in assembly, wiring and testing of SMT and thru hole components in critical RF, microwave and other circuit board applications for production and research & development.
Skills : Mechanical, Operating Skills.
- Run and operate Data machines MY9 and MY12.
- Manual Stencil and machine solder paste printer, reflow oven Extensive work on Thru-hole and SMT soldering and mechanical assembly Operate AOI machine.
- Follow all guidelines and assembly instructions for each job order.
- Program for newer software of Altimeter, Alerter, Etc.
- Run the Vibration test and chamber test most of the units.
- Assembly of different wire harness for altimeter and other aircraft control panels.
- Charged with the assembly of motion control drives for HVAC units.
Electro Mechanical Assembler III Resume
Summary : Responsible for fitting and assembling electro mechanical equipment and machines, including servomechanisms, gyros, dynamometers,
Skills : Inventory Control, Fully Trained On Hazards, Safe Handling Of Lead.
- Assembling modules for Medical and Security Scanners using SOPs.
- Putting components together using different epoxies, using basic hand tools; the microscope, dispenser, and vacuum chamber for degassing.
- Setting-up test equipment for further testing of assembled products under a cleanroom environment.
- Performing system transactions for proper lot tracing of products using the MRP System.
- Helping to bring new products from engineering to the production floor.
- Helping in finalizing the procedures and production flow for the new products.
- Training new and existing employees in old and new products.
Unfinished In Science
Electro Mechanical Assembler Resume
Headline : Assembler skilled in managing multiple tasks with frequently changing priorities. Meets deadlines and continuously projects a positive attitude.
Skills : Operating Skills, Hard Working.
- Read all PM's according to the written procedure. The right components are used in the correct station that is assigned.
- Understand and able to write all lot numbers and new batches into the job folder.
- Mechanical tools such as drills, soldering, and willing to learn other jobs related.
- Work efficiently to avoid scraps and to reach daily production goals.
- Inspect every product given passed to ensure quality. Must follow and fully understand GMP's, ISO 9000, and all PM's.
- Safely handled hand tools and small tools needed. Using a verity of air, and hand tools, hand dexterity was a must.
- Operated Fed Ex and UPS software and management.
What is an electro mechanical assembler? ›
Electromechanical assemblers put together electromechanical equipment. They will take components at hand and create all kinds of meters, drives, controls, actuators, and many more.What should be included in an assembler resume? ›
A successful resume example for Production Assembler should emphasize qualifications such as mechanical skills, dexterity, attention to details, time management, and teamwork. Employers prefer candidates holding an Associate's Degree in a relevant field.How do you describe an assembly line on a resume? ›
Usual duties listed on an Assembly Line Worker resume include trimming parts, welding or screwing parts together, using a variety of tools, operating machines, and maintaining the working area clean and organized.What is mechanical assembly experience? ›
General responsibilities of a Mechanical Assembler include following specifications, interpreting sketches and blueprints, identifying faulty items, testing finished products, and making sure safety guidelines are respected.What is electro mechanical works? ›
EMT is professionally managed by an Experienced Management team who led the company to become one of the pioneer firms in MEP & Fire Protection Works. We provide a complete range of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection & Detection services, Air conditioning … 0 + Work Force. 0.
Those studying this subject in an official capacity can join career fields where they design machines and electronics that help society function efficiently. If you're interested in science, technology, mathematics and engineering, earning an electromechanical degree may be a perfect choice for you and your future.What are the duties of an assembler? ›
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Reads and deciphers schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
- Positions or aligns components and parts, either manually or with hoists.
- Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conducts quality control checks.
- Good communication skills.
- Physical fitness and strength to lift and operate heavy electrical machinery.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to operate soldering machines.
- Ability to create and Interpret technical documentation.
Assembly workers prepare and position parts for assembly, ensure each component is fastened together correctly, check connections and log any discrepancies. They read measurements, verify specifications, measure completed components and assemble parts to approved specifications.What is a good objective for a resume for a factory job? ›
Job Objective Seeking a Factory Worker position in which to put my years of experience and training to work to develop my career and enhance the growth of company. Highlights of Qualifications: Remarkable experience in manufacturing and construction environment as well as practicality in welding and forklift.
How do you describe a factory job on a resume? ›
Job duties listed on a Factory Laborer example resume include operating and maintaining production machinery, determining the materials needed to produce each batch, feeding machinery with raw materials, assembling goods, reporting to supervisors, and ensuring quality control.What is the job title for assembly line worker? ›
Related Titles: Assembly line worker, assembly line technician, production technician, production worker, manufacturing technician.What is considered mechanical assembly? ›
Medical assembly is the process of producing or putting together mechanical components of a product using a variety of tools and equipment. A mechanical assembler follows specifications to assemble the pieces and parts in a production line.Should I include a skills section in my resume? ›
The skills section on your resume is vital for showing employers your knowledge quickly. Knowing how to write one also helps incorporate vital keywords into your resume naturally and organically. There are a few types of skill sets out there, all of which should find a home somewhere in your resume.Is a mechanical engineer? ›
Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.What are the examples of electromechanical? ›
Examples of common electromechanical devices
household appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators or vacuum cleaners. transportation, such as trains and trams. the automobile industry, with alternators and electric motors. CD and DVD players, printers.
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT)
- Double-Pole single-Throw (DPST)
- Double-Pole Double-Throw (DPDT)
The electromechanical age heralded the beginnings of telecommunications as we know it today. This age can be defined roughly as the time between 1840 and 1940. Several revolutionary technologies were invented in this period such as the Morse code, telephone, radio, etc.What is a manufacturing job description? ›
What is a manufacturing job? A manufacturing job involves the creation of new products either from raw materials or by assembling different components through physical, chemical or mechanical means. Manufacturing can exist on a large scale for items such as phones, cars, computers and food and beverages.What is an example of assembly line? ›
A way to produce mass goods quickly, workers don't have to be human-robotic workers can make up an assembly line. Common examples of assembly lines include the assembly of complex products like automobiles or transportation equipment, household appliances, and electronic goods.
What is assembly line in production? ›
An assembly line is a production process that breaks the manufacture of a good into steps that are completed in a pre-defined sequence. Assembly lines are the most commonly used method in the mass production of products. They reduce labor costs because unskilled workers are trained to perform specific tasks.What is your headline or summary on a resume? ›
A resume headline is a concise description located just below your name and above your resume summary. It quickly communicates who you are as a candidate and, when written effectively, grabs the attention of hiring managers. Headlines are an important addition to your resume.